In our FIFA 18 Career Advice Tips, we focus on the coaching career as you need to manage all the important parts of your new club. Among other things, we will tell you how you can increase your transfer budget, increase the potential of young players or improve morale within the team. We also provide you with general tips on new features such as the interactive transfer negotiations, which will make your start in career mode a lot easier.
In the career mode you take over the responsibility over the entire unity . You will be active in the transfer market, setting up scouting networks, taking care of your players’ contracts, and ultimately winning lots of games to live up to your new coaching skills. Our tips will help you get started in Career mode.
The richest clubs in career mode
First and foremost, in career mode, it’s all about money. The higher your transfer budget, the more stars and talents you will lure to your club. Each team will be provided with a start budget. When choosing your club for the career mode you should let your heart decide or choose a club with a huge uprising potential .
Here is a list of the ten richest clubs:
– Manchester United – with 170 million money points
– Manchester City with 150 million money points
– Paris Saint-Germain with 130 million money points
– Real Madrid with 100 million money points
– Chelsea FC with 93 million money points
– FC Barcelona with 92 million money points
– Arsenal with 91 million money points
– Bayern Munich with 90 million money points
– Juventus Turin with 90 million money points
– Liverpool FC with 75 million money points